For this Transformative Leadership Panel, we have gathered a team of experts from academia, consulting, and supply chain leadership to discuss a critically important subject: accelerating women’s advancement.
Historically, the supply chain industry has been a male-dominated space. Only in recent years have we made progress toward gender equilibrium, and women still only represent a small percentage of senior leadership. We’ve seen women advancing in other industries, entering the C-Suite and landing coveted board positions...but in supply chain, the rate feels dramatically slower. So this begs the question...in 2022, why are so many outstanding women in supply chain still hitting the proverbial “glass ceiling”? And most importantly, what can we do to change it?
As they share their expertise (and personal experience) on the subject, our panel will give us the tools we need to build supportive environments, and well-tread pathways of advancement for women within our own organizations.
AWESOME’s mission is to advance and transform the future of supply chain leadership. Through this powerful panel, we hope to inspire you and be a catalyst for change within your company, the supply chain community, and the world.
- MODERATOR: Michelle Halkerston - Owner, CEO and President at Hassett Logistics
- Susan Gallagher - President & CEO at Bravanti
- Jennifer Kelly - Vice President, Supply Chain Planning at Schneider Electric
- Dana Stiffler - Managing Vice President in the Supply Chain Research & Advisory group at Gartner
- Stephanie Thomas - Associate Professor of Practice & Executive Director of Women Impacting Supply Chain Excellence-WISE at University of Arkansas